We provide professional accounting services, the quality of which meets the highest requirements.
Management of accounting and preparation of financial statements of companies encompasses:
- registration of purchase and sales invoices;
- accounting of documentationrelating with a petty cash fund;
- accounting of fixed assets;
- accounting of current assets;
- advance accounting;
- accounting of debts;
- calculation of wages;
- accounting of bank documents;
- summary warehouse accounting;
- quantitative warehouse accounting;
- calculation of taxes;
- accounting of packages;
- filling of the Intrastat reports;
- preparation of financial statements.
Preparation of detailed reports encompasses:
- income statement;
- detailed (trial) balance sheet;
- specifications of sales;
- specifications of costs;
- records of balance in a warehouse;
- drawing up of protocols;
- future consumption statements (waybills);
- drawing up of employment contracts.
We organise disorderly and irregular accounting records
We draw up and submit tax returns:
- to the State Tax Inspectorate,
- to the State Social Insurance Fund Board (SODRA),
- to the Department of Statistics,
- to the customs;
We fill in applications which are submitted to banks, leasing and insurance companies;
We fill in applications for VAT returns from the EU (using the EPRIS system);
We provide the services of an accountant-general (for companies that have their own accountant/bookkeeper);
We provide our clients with an opportunity to use accounting software and submit primary documents themselves.
Tax and accounting consulting includes:
- calculation of taxes and consultations;
- representation of companies and natural persons in tax matters;
- planning of taxes;
- accounting advice;
- drafting of accounting policy;
- examination of installation of modern accounting and internal control systems and consulting.
Business consulting includes:
- business analysis;
- assessment of business efficiency;
- management accounting;
- assessment of costs;
- development of motivational system;
- assessment of business and activities;
- projection of budget and cash flows.
Review of financial statements, analysis and assessment of indicators includes:
- financial advice;
- mergers and acquisitions;
- sales transactions;
- assessment of property and business;
- investment analysis.